Sunday, April 26, 2009

So I've been helping a friend of mine resource stuff for their wedding.

They've only been offically engaged a week but I have a lot of random ideas and resources to get stuff on the cheap thanks to my job.

The amount of money they have to spend isn't really a lot. It scares me and makes me think it's wasteful, the idea of even throwing that much money away on one day. The reality to me is also depressing because I haven't had that one day that's all mine, I tested out of high school, I never went to a graduation ceremony for college so I kind of do want a wedding someday but I don't have any family to help, I don't want to spend a ton of money on it or putting so much energy into it that I'm not thinking about afterward or the long term. That, and I don't want it to be lame.

So, I really think I ever go through this, I totally want to have a Wedding/Halloween Party. I'm not talking about keeping it classy because that's when it gets corny.

I'm talking super tacky, awesome fun Halloween wedding. Because how ridiculous and amazing would it be to ask your wedding party to dress as zombies??? Everyone is pretty much gaurenteed to have a good time too and if planned in advance and with a lot of creativity, can probably be done really cheaply.

I started to look around at this because I was just curious how much people drop on stuff like this and I found these:







Dia Del Los Muertos WEDDING TOPPERS

No comments: