Friday, April 17, 2009

I love California!

California is awesome!

-Yesterday Sean and I went to Banjo Night and to Thrifttown!
-Today I went to go get a hot dog at a famous hot dog place down the street from Sean in Oakland on Telegraph.
-Afterward I started walking toward BART and instead found a awesome home shop with cheap antiques, a cafe with out door seating on ironing boards, and a hippie book store! I found a book on a counsel of 13 grandmothers from all over the world which is pretty awesome!

-I went to a thrift store and then stumbled upon to the East Bay Depot for Reuse store. Which is basically a junk store that save things from going into the trash and makes them available to artists and teachers super cheap.

-Sean and I went to Niles to go to all the awesome antique shops and I wanted to buy EVERYTHING.

-We went on a couple of drives on backroads through the hills and then went to get sushi and drank a bottle of sake.


Now we're on our way to cardboard car races through a gallery in West Oakland. Totally awesome!


For those who didn't see the Susan Boyle video, you're living under a rock. I've watched it like 3 times and I've cried like every time..

No comments: