Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weird Purgatory.

Ok. So, I'm going through a lot of transitions right now.

1. I start school in January.

2. I'm having problems with my apartment/property manager in regards to my apartment being low-cost and rent controlled.

3. I'm filing for bankruptcy.


All of these things have been going on as early as March. I feel like I've made a lot of progress with controlling my anxiety and my outlook on things but the last two or three weeks have been EXTREMELY difficult for me and I feel a lot of my old anxiety coming back and all the physical manifestiations of it, like the constant wrenching gut, headaches, and my jaw clenching/teeth grinding. I don't want to feel this way but it's really hard to control.

I'm very worried about all of these things but especially numbers 2 and 3. Everyone tells me not to worry but honestly, how can I not be worried? Especially when I'm trying to be as constructive as I possibly can about these things and I'm kind of waiting on other people at this point..

I feel like I'm in this weird purgatory... and I just want everything to be tied up in a neat little bow and be as little as a shit show as possible.




No comments: