Saturday, January 1, 2011

I was reading old journal posts from 2005 around the time I met Jim, when Lizz moved to NY and when I moved to F1. It’s really eye opening now and it’s made me think about the past year.

2010 was a great year for me.

I started the year off rough all around and this last year was really transitionary for me. I think the biggest thing I learned is that sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and just do something even if you’re not entirely sure where you’re going. If you try earnestly, I think your correct path will just appear in front of you.

Starting school again was the best thing I’ve done for myself and I’ve gotten way more out of it, and this year generally, than I ever expected. It was big and scary. School and the idea of learning about touching others. It’s been a very healing experience for me. I feel like I’ve opened up as a human being. I have so much more love in my heart than I ever thought possible and I feel like there are so many possibilities open to me.

Things that used to be big and scary for me just aren’t anymore and life is good.

I’m looking forward to what 2011 holds…

No comments: